Do you love meat? Oh, sorry! Don’t we all love meat? All sorts of meat, especially red meat? I think it’s the addictive type of meat on the planet (just speculating).
Being honest, anytime or any day I’d choose meat balls over any type of red meat even ‘choma’. I’m not about meat pulling from bones kinda lady, I like mine simple, boneless and no struggles at all.
I don’t know why but lately I’ve been craving red meat but especially meat balls or pork ribs (I make the best, just saying 😉😉) but this is another recipe or another day.
Meatballs are affordable since one can buy or make them from scratch or buy ready made and are also easy to cook.
- A pack of meat balls, (12pcs).
2. Two juicy tomatoes (chopped in any shape).
3. One white onion. (finely chopped)
4. A tablespoon of tomato paste.
5. Two cups of water, one cold the other warm.
6. Two tablespoons of coconut milk powder.
7. Half a tablespoon of salt.
8. A teaspoon of sweet pepper.
9. A teaspoon of garam masala.
10. A teaspoon of coconut oil.
Take the one cup of hot water and place the two tablespoons of coconut milk, mix it up and place aside for later use.
On a hot pan place your oil and your onions. When they start to caramelize, add your diced tomatoes. Cover for three minutes and check if has become a puree, add your garam masala, salt, sweet pepper and tomato paste and stir it.
When the spices start to smell add your cup of water and stir it. Bring the mixture to a boil, add your meat balls and ensure all sides are covered and this is done by turning each side.
Add the set aside coconut milk into the pan and let it boil for 5 minutes and it shall be ready!
It can be served with any accompaniment of your choice and wash down with a cold beer. 😘